Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday with Me!

Receive FREE Products equal to the amount you spend on my website Cyber Monday only!!
 
For every dollar you spend (before shipping and tax), choose an equal amount of any

My Acrylix stamps
Blocks
Ink Pads
Markers
Re-inkers
My Stickease Assortments
Complements
Level 2 Paper Packs
Card Stock Packs
Workshops on the Go
Studio Memberships
Studio J 5- Packs
 
FOR FREE


The details - Place any sized order at www.CloseToMyHeart.Com/StorySavers on Monday, November 28th.  Then email me your list of Free Products.  I will receive notification of your order from CTMH, and then place your free order to be sent directly to you or you can pick it up.

Refer a new customer who shops on Monday and receive an additional $25 in Free Products (from list above). 

No comments:

Post a Comment